1. Describe your business in one sentence:
Bringing style to women of all ages, sizes and those who are budget minded.
2. Why do you love what you do?
It’s just like being an artist - my canvas is my client.
3. Why did you join The Bridge?
Community - my mantra is buy local & artisanal services and products always.
4. Besides work, what else are you passionate about and why?
The Ocean- I had been coming up to Rockport, and Gloucester my entire life and loving this region so when I had a chance to move here in 2014, I jumped into it.
5. What are a few of your favorite local business to visit and why?
Design of Mine, Pop Gallery, The Plant Shack, all the great Main Street business and restaurants.
6. Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
Devil Wears Prada- it must be the hair! #devilwearspradadoppelganger
7. Any special talents (not work related)?
Bolognase sauce- many call it Liquid Gold -yum.
8. Name a favorite geographical spot on Cape Ann and why:
Niles Point- Many retreats done out there over the years, a most beautiful and contemplative spot.
9. Do you have pets? Who are they?
10. Any causes/charities that particularly move you?
Currently working on Rubbish to Runway a fashion show at the end of April to raise money for schools abroad. Just became a member of the Board of The Zen Center North Shore. Love working with the Women’s Fund of Essex County on the Grants Allocation Committee
11. Favorite local event?
I loved the new Maker event rolled out in Rockport this past holiday season
12. Favorite Bridge event?
Heck, how do you pick just one? Strawberry Festival is a great kick off to the summer season.
13. Favorite seafood (or other local food if you don’t eat seafood)?
I do love fresh catch - we have so many great places to shop for seafood; Rowan’s, Chrissie’s…
14. Name one thing that a tourist MUST do when visiting Cape Ann:
Try to eat at the Market Rest in Annisquam
15. Name one of your quirks:
Chasing full moons in my car up and down Rt. 127
16. Name one of your pet peeves:
People don’t try hard enough to find their style and then own it
17. Name one of your superstitions:
I am Italian so too many to mention
18. What is tops on your bucket list?
Taos New Mexico vacation
19. Who plays you in “LASS Stylist: The Movie”?
Meryl Streep, of course.
20. What do you want to tell your customers?
Hiring a wardrobe stylist is easy and affordable and will end up saving you money, time, & a lot of aggravation.
Lisa’s Contact Info/Social Media Handles:
Address: Beverly MA
Phone: (209) 789-5364
Facebook: Lisa Ann Schraffa Santin Stylist
Pinterest: Lisa Ann Schraffa Santin Stylist