The white elephant shop

The White Elephant Shop was first opened in May of 1952 and is one of the oldest antique shops on the North Shore. The present owners, Rick and Jean Grobe, have been running the store since 1985. Rick is an amazing designer, artist and just loves meeting people from all works of life.

32 main street
essex, ma

(978)768-6901

www.whiteelephantshop.com